16L of Adventure.
The Outer Shell Expedition Seatpack is now available in the UK and Europe. It's just about the largest seat pack you can get away without a supporting rack.
Designed for high volume but light loads like your sleeping system/clothing - Inside you'll find a wrap around plastic frame that helps to keep the bag looking shapely. On the outside, tough metal cam buckles keeps things secure and it's weatherproof X-Pac material keeps things dry.
It's important to note that you'll need at least 4.5" of exposed seatpost and 8" saddle-to-tyre clearance for this bag to work best.
Currently available in perhaps the coolest material we've seen - Multicam Black X-Pac.
- 16L volume.
- 6-point webbing attachments.
- Rubberised contact patches for saddle/seatpost.
- Roll top closure with compression strap.
- Minimal seams for as efficient as possible weatherproofing.
- X-Pac fabric
- Handmade in California, now available in Europe.